Helping Keep The Islington (N1) Community Local
Wed July 17, 2019
- Kelly Mary Fauvrelle death: Ex-partner 'accepts responsibility' - Aaron McKenzie appears in court charged with killing Kelly Mary Fauvrelle and her baby in her home.
- Westminster car crash: Salih Khater guilty of attempted murder - Salih Khater drove at people in a "premeditated" attack before crashing his car outside Parliament.
- Nine London Waterloo platforms closed by lineside fire - Commuters are told to avoid travelling from the station during evening rush hour.
- Missing Aron Kato: Murder inquiry after man forced into car - Police believe Aron Kato, who was seen being chased by an assailant in east London, was murdered.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.