Helping Keep The Islington (N1) Community Local
Sat December 15, 2018
- Chelsea condemn anti-Semitic chants in MOL Vidi Europa League game - Chelsea say fans who sang an anti-Semitic chant in the Europa League game with MOL Vidi have "shamed the club".
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'missed landing plane by 15m' - The drone was being flown at more than 20 times the permissible height, close to a Boeing 737.
- Newcastle man charged with planning act of terror - The 33-year-old was arrested as part of an ongoing investigation by counter-terror police.
- Jamie Acourt: Lawrence murder suspect 'attacked in jail' - Jamie Acourt, a suspect in the 1993 murder of Stephen Lawrence, was jailed over a drugs plot
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.