Helping Keep The Islington (N1) Community Local
Thu September 19, 2019
- Jodie Chesney: Dealers 'killed girl after drugs bought from rival' - Jodie Chesney's friend failed to buy cannabis from the defendants on the day she died, a jury hears.
- Byron dairy allergy death: Family 'may sue burger chain' - Owen Carey's father says Byron has treated the family "dishonourably" since his death.
- Suspected Banksy on Marble Arch wall put in protective casing - Westminster council says Banksy's art generates "so much excitement" and needs to be preserved.
- Craig Small death: Two more arrests over Wembley shooting - Craig Small died in hospital shortly after he was shot outside a shop in Wembley in July.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.