Helping Keep The Islington (N1) Community Local
Sat June 19, 2021
- Daniel Morgan case: 'I don't accept Met apology over my dad's murder' - He speaks of his anger after a report labels the force "institutionally corrupt" in its handling of Morgan's murder.
- Euro 2020: Crowds celebrate Scotland's 0-0 draw with England - There was a large police presence in London's Leicester Square and George Square in Glasgow.
- Stoke Newington: Man blind in one eye after clown mask joke attack - The victim also suffered a broken nose after the incident on Stoke Newington High Street.
- BA plane damaged after tipping forward at Heathrow - Images on social media showed more than a dozen emergency service vehicles in attendance.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.