Helping Keep The Islington (N1) Community Local
Tue August 4, 2020
- Met Police officer forgives gangster who shot him - Leroy Smith and James Seymour returned to the place where the shooting happened 26 years ago.
- Coronavirus: Drive-through test motorist given parking fine - Geoff Pugh received the fine after taking his family to a test site in a shopping centre car park.
- Alexander Kareem death: Seven arrests in Shepherd's Bush shooting - Five men, a woman and a teenage boy have been arrested on suspicion of Alexander Kareem's murder.
- Call for TikTok security check before HQ decision - The owner of the short-form video app has London on a shortlist of possible locations.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.